Angela Yeung Wing 杨颖 (born February 28, 1989), popularly known by her star name Angelababy, is a model and actress from Hong Kong. Her "star name" came from the combination of her legal given name "Angela" and her nickname her family gave her "Baby".
Angelababy's career began when she was spotted by Style International Inc. at the age of 17 and entered the modeling industry that year (2007). She then featured as a dancer in Jay Chou's 《07-08世界巡迴演唱會香港站》 concert in Hong Kong.
In 2009, Avex Group, Japan's biggest record label and talent agency, signed her a contract for activities in Japan.
Angelababy sings the theme from the 2010 Vidal Sassoon Japanese "Beauty Survivor" campaign. The song was released as a single. The song is sung in English and Japanese.
- 2007: Trivial Matters (破事兒) Starring: Angelababy Yeung, Eason Chan, Gillian Chung
- 2009: Short of Love (矮仔多情) Starring: Angelababy Yeung, Wong Cho Lam, JJ Jia, Kate Tsui, Chrissie Chau, Ella Koon, Race Wong
- 2010: Hot Summer Days (全城熱戀熱辣辣) Starring: Angelababy Yeung,
- 2010: All's Well, Ends Well 2010 (花田囍事2010)
- 2011: Black & White (痞子英雄)
- 2011: All's Well, Ends Well 2011
- 2011: The Founding of a Party (建党伟业)
Other than her movies, Angelababy has featured in a large number of catwalk appearances, Television shows and commercials throughout Asia. Also she acted in the MV of William Chan (singer) , her ex-boyfriend.
She also starred in the in the Japanese web drama Tweet Love Story in July 2010. The basis of the drama is audience participation via Twitter; four of the scenes contain a missing line spoken by Angelababy that are later completed from selected viewer tweets with the hash tag #tweetlovestory.