07 April 2008

Live to Blog

‘Look 4 Dream Girls’ is a celebrity blog; it’s also a business blog. I believe most of you want to know how to monetize your blog in particular if you are new to blogging. I have been blogging for about half a year now (though not long) I wish to share with you a fine website where you can blog for money. Of course not every blogger can become another John Chow who can easily make 5 figures a month. If you could, do share with me.


If you love to write, I advise you don't waste your writing skills because you can make money from reviewing or giving your opinion on other people's products, services etc and you'll get paid for your service. It’s called blog advertising and the better you Google page rank, the better you’ll get paid per post. Some of them can easily make hundreds or thousands a month just doing blog advertising. Join here if you are interested and start to monetize your blog today.



Share This Blog Post, Will U?
Stumble This I'm reading: Live to BlogAdd To Yahoo Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook More

4 comments:

bluedreamer27 said...

gheeeh i really want that thing but i really dont know how to start hehe
i dont have any paypal
how can i able to have that
am i required even though im just a student hehe
great entry wow i know i can learn something here
btw i included you in my 12 invited bloggers please do paly along with me
heres the link
http://tagstagstags.blogspot.com/2008/03/hello.html

WoW said...

bluedreamer27
You can always open a paypal acc. It's free. OK, I'll do it later. Thx

cvrle
Appreciate if you could furnish me with the link.

bluedreamer27 said...

wow thanks
i hope to see your answer to link i given to you haha gheeeh
so that i may arrange your page in my blog if ever you agree hehe
have a great day

coolingstar9 said...

Wow,
Great to know that there are so many ways to earn money.
Thanks for the information, have a nice day, wow.

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

Cloud Labels