11 June 2008

Your Voice

I think you agree with me that sometimes reading other people blogs are just bored, dull and not interesting at all because all we can see in their blogs are noting more than 'words'. One thing any blogger must always bear in mind that an interesting blog not only can attract and draw more attention from the public; for sure your blog could obtain a lot more traffic which is one of the most important elements in the blogging environment as it will directly affect your Alexa ranking and maybe Google PR as well.

How to make your blog more interesting? I guess this is the critical question you want to ask. Well I would suggest you to make your blog more lively by uploading some video clips or your recorded voices. If you don’t know how, I can show you a tool for bloggers like you and me to quickly add our voices to our respective blog. It’s quite simple actually, just go to Earfl dot com, use your phone to call in just like leaving a message and thereafter you can make whatever voice recording that you want to share with others. No registration is necessary. You can upload your recording either in your blog, Myspace, website and so on. Look for this cool widget now!


-WoW


Share This Blog Post, Will U?
Stumble This I'm reading: Your VoiceAdd To Yahoo Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what makes your site sell must be the header photo!

bluecrystaldude said...

I don't like the idea of someone listening to my voice. Especially to hear my voice at early in the morning. haha. Kinda creppyyyyy :P

WoW said...

Thx nairobian, I hope so. hehe

Is it? it's cool bluecrytaldude :)

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

Cloud Labels