03 June 2008

Buzz

I believe most of you want to know how to monetize your blog. If you are eager to know more about making money online, do keep on reading my post. I guess this is a way to attract your attention then :) In my case, I have been blogging for a number of months and basically there are number of ways you can go about like for instance selling advertisement slots, promoting affiliates, selling e-books and so on. Of course it is not easy though probable to become another John Chow who can easily make 5 figures a month via blogging.

Be that as it may, one of the most profitable ways is to write paid post. If you love to write, I advise you don't waste your writing skills because you can make money from reviewing other people's products, services, blogs, etc and you'll get paid for your service. The amount paid per post very much depends on your Google PR and your Alexa ranking although they are not conclusive. Join Snapbomb start monetizing your blog today.


-WoW


Share This Blog Post, Will U?
Stumble This I'm reading: BuzzAdd To Yahoo Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook More

4 comments:

bluedreamer27 said...

oh my this is it! i will! i will! promise
oh my im the desperate one hehe

:-) MaryLou said...

I keep trying to drop an EC on your blog, but I can never find the widget! Where the heck is it hidden?!?!

A2V said...

Hi wow, wazzup, where is your entrecard widget, i cant find it..

WoW said...

sorry guys, My EC widget is on the LHS of the blog, right after all the 125x125 buttons. The widget is always there :)

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

Cloud Labels